Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
¾ cup & 1½ tbs.Orgran self-raising flour (115g)
110g caster sugar
Preheat oven to moderate (approximately 180ºC or 390ºF)
Grease deep 23cm round cake tin.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl with electric beater for 7 minutes, will become thick and pale.
- Gradually add the sugar to the eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Using a spoon, fold in sifted flour.
- Spread evenly into the tin and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the sponge is lightly golden and shrinks slightly from the side of the tin.
- Leave the sponge to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out to a wire rack to cool.
Gluten free Sponge Cake recipe
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Cakes & Muffins
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time: