Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
3 cups Orgran self-raising flour (390g)
1 cup caster sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup milk or soy milk (250ml)
90g melted butter or Olive oil
Preheat oven to 210C (410F)
Lightly grease a 12-hole, ½ cup muffin tin.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and stir in the sugar.
- Make a well in the centre.
- In a separate bowl mix through the egg, milk and melted butter or oil.
- Pour the egg mixture into the well. Using spoon to stir until just mixed. Do not over beat, the batter can be lumpy.
- Spoon the mixture in to the muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Gluten free Muffins recipe
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Cakes & Muffins
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time: