Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
1 cup Orgran self-raising flour (130g)
½ cup Orgran Custard Mix
1/3 cup icing sugar
1 cup icing sugar
1 Tbs milk
1/2 Tbs melted margarine
Preheat oven to 180C (355F)
Grease baking tray.
- Sift flour, custard powder and icing sugar.
- Work butter in by hand or use a food processor to form into a ball.
- Roll dough into balls, about 1 tsp. in each.
- Place on a greased oven tray, leaving enough space for spreading.
- Flatten each one with a fork.
- Bake until light brown in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool on rack and join together in pairs with icing.
- Mean while combine icing sugar, milk and margarine and mix until combine.
- With a butter knife spread a generous amount of icing onto one biscuit and top with a second biscuit. Dip the knife into warm water between biscuits.
Gluten Free Yo-Yo Biscuits
- Meal type:
- Bakery - Sweet
- Recipe type:
- Preparation time:
- See Method
- Cooking time:
- 15 minutes