Gluten Free Recipes - Bread, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Meals & Desserts
2 cups Orgran Self Raising Flour (260g)
¾ cup caster sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
¾ cup milk or soy milk
60g melted butter or margarine
2 ripe bananas, mashed
Preheat oven to 210C (410F)
Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin tray
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and stir in linseeds and sugar.
- Make a well in the centre.
- Mix together the egg, milk, butter or oil and mashed banana and pour into the well all at once.
- Stir until just mixed. Do not over beat, the batter should be lumpy.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tray and cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Gluten Free Banana Muffins
- Meal type:
- Recipe type:
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time: